Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74701 times)

anyone who could come up with city rpg isnt right in the head
agreed

EDIT: the most prominent of his dramas, imo
If I ever run into Feep on the streets, I'm going to punch that Queen-humping bogan in the throat.

the best memory i had with iban was when we were on his public test server for ZAPT and he got very drunk off of Big Black richard and kept asking where I lived (we lived in the same state at the time) so he could come rape my starfish.

the only memory I had with iban was in tbp's chat last week when he sperged out over anime pictures ruining the "laid back chat"

the only memory I had with iban was in tbp's chat last week when he sperged out over anime pictures ruining the "laid back chat"
That actually wasn't him I believe. I mentioned stuff that happened in the chat to him over Steam and he had no idea what I was talking about.

He was totally insane, but in a funny way. Sometimes it was hard to tell when he was joking or not, but that just made it all the more amusing.

Also he hosted the only good cityRPs; and is the reason why literally everyone and their mothers attempted to replicate his server for themselves. (Unsuccessfully)

He's probably ban on sight because he got banned frequently enough for various reasons to be titled a problem user.

The only memory I had of Iban is when he came back and did a "what did I miss thread" which somehow turned into a huge stuffstorm involving private addons being described as cancer and Heed being banned (or something close to that), and when he hosted CityRPG V3. The arrest mechanics were less BS(Getting arrested makes you handcuffed for a few seconds before you teleport to prison), and there was an overhauled demerits system(Killing someone leaves "clues" that you had to scan with your phone, meaning you can murder a guy in the desert without instantly being wanted if there were no witnesses), and suiciding teleported you to the spawn instead.

From what I understand; total creep. Just search Iban in drama and you'll see.

EDIT: the most prominent of his dramas, imo

Alright, so we all know Joshua Moon (Ibanz/Iban) has returned as CityRPG, supposedly to turn over a new leaf or something, despite being the same panloveual border-line rapist and Self Delete histrionic he's always been. Most of us have already seen the following conversation with Colten about his shota habits, but I'll post it for those that haven't seen.

Holy stuff. Never really knew that Iban was that bad until now.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 10:05:49 AM by tber123 »

after re-reading that drama he seriously sounds like that guy who posted youtube videos of himself asking why no girls liked him. and then he killed a bunch of girls at his uni.

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do.
I just forgetin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

He apparently does, he showed up in my chat the other day.
wtf? that's awkward

he's a weird dude lol. but great scripter nonetheless

reason he is ban on site is him being such a good scripter

anyone know a current way of contacting him?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 11:56:55 AM by Dionysusan »

This kind.
When I was 9, my mom forced me and my younger siblings to watch that horrid video on TBN (trinty broadcasting network) to scare us into bible thumping. Seeing that just ignited a flame in me.

4:51 AM - Joshua: God DAMNIT
4:51 AM - Joshua: I don't understand why NOBODY
4:51 AM - Joshua: can loving love me for who I am
4:51 AM - Joshua: Nobody
4:51 AM - Joshua: My parents
4:51 AM - Joshua: Grandparents
4:51 AM - Joshua: Everyone I've ever loving met
4:52 AM - Joshua: I swear to god I want to kill and rape as many people as I can
4:52 AM - Joshua: before getting gunned down by SWAT
4:52 AM - Joshua: That needs to be my life aspiration
4:52 AM - Joshua: You stupid loving cunts need to suffer
4:52 AM - Joshua: All living things with a vagina

ForeverAlone confirmed.
he's a weird dude lol. but great scripter nonetheless

reason he is ban on site is him being such a good scripter

anyone know a current way of contacting him?

There is a 45% chance ForeverAlone was IbanZ, and ibanz lied about his name, and Elliot killed himself in 2013ish so.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:48:09 PM by Ducky duck »