Author Topic: ▓ Day Z - Blockland Style [Coming Soon] ▓  (Read 10120 times)

Unfortunately this project has been scrapped blockland working the way it works wouldnt really be fit for day z so im sorry to say until further notice this project is CLOSED
aww

I didn't realize that was the server when I joined, really wish you didn't scrap the project. Guess if anyone wants to play DayZ on blockland then this is probably gonna be the only one. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=197536.0

Ha hahaha ha aah.
I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a joke. lol

I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a joke. lol

Either way gave me a good chuckle.

Not closed... more like postponed to a later date. If I can get a server up and running I'll gladly host, but for now we're going to be working on a few other things. I'll be sticking with the project though as much as I can throughout the next few weeks and making it a "perfect" as I can.

wowe what a bluzone ripoff

Far from.

Anyway, too bad to hear the server got postponed. Hope it's up some time soon.

I was working on a mod remaking Day Z as well.  Could I join the coolbro team? c:

I was working on a mod remaking Day Z as well.  Could I join the coolbro team? c:
If the mod is completed, you will be coolbro statues forever

If the mod is completed, you will be coolbro statues forever
It was on the verge of completion, but I ran into a total show stopping bug when I discovered Bot Events will crash your server if too many spawn at the same time.  Keep in mind that would be like, 8 bots.

ITT: butthurt dayz scrubs attempt to insult segfault for having a good opinion

Whole topic is communism

Good on paper, sucks ass in practice

Whole topic is communism

Good on paper, sucks ass in practice
Nice metaphor