Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1226483 times)

I know a lot of people liked it, But I haven't got around to watching it.

Too many hormonal people with suggestive pictures in dis thread. love is great and all, but do we need to have it everywhere in the media?
Nichijou holds a special place in my heart for being 100% clean.

Nichijou is amazing.

thoughts on girls und panzer?

I dunno if it's worth watching or not but that katyusha song is catchy as forget

Katyusha is a Russian war song.

Girls und Panzer is definitely worth watching. It's almost the opposite of what you'd expect from the premise. When you hear "schoolgirls driving tanks" you kind of expect it to be forgetin' stupid, yeah? It's not. Girls und Panzer is awesome.

Looks like FUNimation picked up the rights to distribute a lot of the Bandai animes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSxTcaDBPbs

Too many hormonal people with suggestive pictures in dis thread. love is great and all, but do we need to have it everywhere in the media?

I can't stand dirty anime.

Reading Claymore. Got to a part with an interesting translation choice. Raki yells entrepreneur in' after cutting a youma to pieces. Had me in giggle fits imagining it.

...oooh...
......OOOOOH...

thoughts on girls und panzer?

I dunno if it's worth watching or not but that katyusha song is catchy as forget
just watched gup up until episode 8

can confirm it's worth watching

although you should watch 4 episodes before dropping it

so, how would you pronounce manga? Is it Manga like Mango but manguh, or how would you pronounce it
I do not watch anime so I don't know, just wondering

Manga like Mango but manguh
Thats how i say it.
I think people also say it like mawngah

so, how would you pronounce manga? Is it Manga like Mango but manguh, or how would you pronounce it
I do not watch anime so I don't know, just wondering
mangah

マンガ

ma nn ga

mah nn gah

i love how japanese kana always sound the same no matter what

first 4 episodes of future diary dub are out on hulu :U

first 4 episodes of future diary dub are out on hulu :U
I don't like Yuno's voice actor. She ruined my favorite part of the first episode *butthurt*