Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 259122 times)

I've been working on a new feature today which is the colorset manager. Here's a cheeky preview:

It's easy to use as usual - you just drag your colorsets onto this page. They'll then be processed which involves generating a preview for use in the interface and then downloading it to your server. You can then hit the apply button which will apply that colorset to your server for the next time you start it up.

So far this has only taken about 8 hours to get to a near release-ready point from scratch which should demonstrate how well designed the system framework is. I'll be aiming to deploy this at some point over the weekend.

The next target will be some of the smaller feature requests and general bug fixes.

But Wait, There's More.
Since main RTB development has started up again, I'll be offering all RTB Hosting customers (expired or active) the chance to receive early releases and beta releases when those become available. There may also be some early adopter perks included such as the ability to run some of the privately owned trial chat rooms being released in 4.1.

Quoting for page loss.

Can you also add a section for music selection?

Yep I'll be working on music selection at some point.

Yep I'll be working on music selection at some point.
Well, I demand that "some point" should be "some point soon".
I ain't paying you to sit around and fap.

uh

Ok?

But Wait, There's More.
Since main RTB development has started up again, I'll be offering all RTB Hosting customers (expired or active) the chance to receive early releases and beta releases when those become available. There may also be some early adopter perks included such as the ability to run some of the privately owned trial chat rooms being released in 4.1.
:D :D :D :D :D

Colourset menu looks great! Can't wait to see what else is in your bag!

You're not paying him to work anyways.

You aren't paying anyone for the development for the service, just the service itself.

But Wait, There's More.
How do we know when.

Suggestion: Add-on groups.

It would be cool if I could group add-ons based on what I want to host. That way I can easily just toggle "Freebuild" "Tdm with a bunch of add-ons" "Super serious post apoc RP"

Suggestion: Add-on groups.

It would be cool if I could group add-ons based on what I want to host. That way I can easily just toggle "Freebuild" "Tdm with a bunch of add-ons" "Super serious post apoc RP"
isn't this exactly what gamemodes are for.

isn't this exactly what gamemodes are for.
with gamemodes there is no "working" stage. it is only playing in that gamemode, so it limits you to not be able to work on it while people play.

Just renewed for another 3 months. I've been really pleased with the service so far.

Just renewed for another 3 months. I've been really pleased with the service so far.