Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 245536 times)

You told us hes blacklisted like 3 times! I'll go toy with him.

Sometimes I think I meet the dumbest people who are still breathing, in Blockland.

Riddler got one thing right, stupid people should not have kids:"Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized."

This General guy is a total asshole, does he have a vendetta against you guys or something? I would hope that it wasn't because of his "app".

Once in USSR Primary, before I was back in USSR, he made a very spammy pyramid.  I did not like this pyramid and thus tricked him into giving me full trust and I destroyed it.  He hated me for that since then.

Haha. I remember you telling me that.

Some people in USSR can be real mature about things.

Ronin, Face, Sumz, Bradnen (whoever he is).

I used to love all of you, but after this whole escipade it's back to the same thoght that I had when I first got RTB a long time ago after seeing it posted on heavengames and joined the USSR server, "Most USSR members are jerks".

A huge sceme was plotted to make me think that sumz was a female (with a hot pic), it worked for awhile then I reminded myself that girls do not exist on the internet.

This night I joined Faces server and the above listed started saying I liked the rooster/sausage and that I was gay and stuff.

Then after about 5mins I got banned with the above message, for 666mins.
I messaged ronin with "WTF, and he messaged me back with "perv" and blocked me.

Lets discuss :cookieMonster:

i looked at post an smaked my head... now not only does all the ussr members know.. all of blockland does now too.  :cookieMonster:

Btw, they were just playin with you.

Pro you take things too seriously.
Anyways back to business, me and Bradnen are making the biggest challenge ever to be seen on blockland retail, it spans the entire bedroom and its one of the hardest challenges I've ever Made/tried.

Pro you take things too seriously.
I think banning is serious business.

Tell that to Bradnen, I really had little to do with this, besides hosting the server and going along with the joke. Its pretty much all Ronin and Sumz. bitch to them because all I was doing was hosting a server. I think i banned you for 2 minutes or something and immediately unbanned you as a joke. i think Bradnen banned you for 666 minutes.

Bradnen also banned me for 666 minutes, but he learned to 'accept' me.

lol @ me saying "OMG thats 27.75 days!"

If you got him to stop screwing around and actually build then yes he was good.
Before he started screwing around.

Who started the whole, lets build challenges anyway lol.. They're cool!  :cookieMonster: