Author Topic: What a wonderful reason for a ban.  (Read 2041 times)

So this guy argued with me about server names.  I only informed him that the name of the server starts with the host's name, and he disagreed, going by the logic that since he didn't write down his name at the start of the server name, that wasn't the name of the server.  I even asked his friend, and he agreed with me.  Yet still, this valiant knight, determined to convince me that i'm wrong (even though i'm right), bans me for 10 minutes with the best ban reason i've ever gotten.

I'm not BL_ID tribal, but his clan tags were "iam9 :P".  Mm~.

Usually I don't drama but this was just too silly to pass.  Sorry I only got screenshots of the ban reason.

/support I guess. Kid is autistic to the fullest extent.

/support

if he only wanted his friends to join he could have just passworded the server and gaven them the password over RTB

/support

if he only wanted his friends to join he could have just passworded the server and gaven them the password over RTB
uh

/support

if he only wanted his friends to join he could have just passworded the server and given them the password over steam

So you came on this guy's server just to argue with him about something completely pedantic and stupid?

That sounds annoying enough to warrant a 10 minute ban. I'd probably give longer considering that I like to curate my gaming experience to only include people who aren't pests.

/support

if he only wanted his friends to join he could have just passworded the server and gaven them the password through lovet/text

So you came on this guy's server just to argue with him about something completely pedantic and stupid?

That sounds annoying enough to warrant a 10 minute ban. I'd probably give longer considering that I like to curate my gaming experience to only include people who aren't pests.

Sorry I only got screenshots of the ban reason.
you can enter your own server and PgUp the chat to whatever was going on in your previously visited server. do not close Blockland, otherwise it will be lost.

you can do that next time if you want chat screenshots of whoever banned you.

are you stupid or blind

or both
I only informed him that the name of the server starts with the hosts name

He really wasnt trying to start anything, but the host was ignorant.

I'm not BL_ID tribal, but his clan tags were "iam9 :P".  Mm~.
what?

are you stupid or blind

or both
thank you for so helpfully removing all the important parts of the original message

I only informed him that the name of the server starts with the host's name, and he disagreed, going by the logic that since he didn't write down his name at the start of the server name, that wasn't the name of the server.  I even asked his friend, and he agreed with me.  Yet still, this valiant knight, determined to convince me that i'm wrong (even though i'm right)

If someone is wrong, then you tell him he is wrong until he gets it. Simple.

If someone is wrong, then you tell him he is wrong until he gets it. Simple.
I think you're mistaking the ban tool as a way to teach people manners rather than a way to curate your own gaming experience.