Author Topic: Lord Tony's breach of rule #6  (Read 9426 times)

yo dude what's good, got any more fake story threads to conjure up or will you post them and lock those ones too?
Buzzwanker and cringeawakets are very similar

Tony really annoys me, mainly from his unsourced/ambiguous news topics.

Why do you think he does that?

yo dude what's good, got any more fake story threads to conjure up or will you post them and lock those ones too?

it wasn't fake, the picture wasn't even my pc, i just got a picture from google images and put that there, i got my new pc now, thats why i was inactive for 2 days.

it wasn't fake, the picture wasn't even my pc, i just got a picture from google images and put that there, i got my new pc now, thats why i was inactive for 2 days.
and
here
we
go

how do you expect anyone to believe you when you tried to lie about locking the topic too?

i hate tony as much as the next guy but hes at least is smart enough to only tread the border of breaking rules and not actually break them

An unintelligible post looks like this

thats not really what that rule is referring to.
the users on blockland have a hard time deciphering the rules' meanings.
I know what the rule originally referred to, and it still applies here. If you're gonna argue and consistently make no sense in the process, you're unintelligible.

Completely unintelligible? Y'know I get that a lot of people lose their stuff when someone disagrees with their e-opinion but if you actually read through his posts it's all spelled correctly and coherently structured.

I like how you basically told us here that he's not actually breaching rule 6, he just fits your personal criteria for unintelligible. This topic sucks.
Structured, sure, Coherently? lol no.
He starts off his topic with a view point or a misleading article of "news." When people either refute or post something he doesn't like, he'll start the argument and with 100% contradictions and asking irrelevant questions or making irrelevant points. If that's not unintelligible bullstuff then I don't know what is.

I can see a majority of people don't seem to agree with this topic. I don't understand why you've all come to the norm that Tony is just here now. You'll be completely intolerant of anyone else who tries this stupid stuff, but because Tony has been doing it for so long it's just another normal thing on the BLF.

Now see, I don't mind the topics themselves, it's his other posts inside the same topics.

If that's not unintelligible bullstuff then I don't know what is.

Unintelligible =/= Stupid. Your whole argument is very contradictory

"His posts are unintelligible but I can understand them enough to know the structure of his debate tactics"

And even the rule itself disproves your position

Completely unintelligible posts will be locked.

If his posts are unintelligible, then why hasn't Badspot locked all his topics?

Unintelligible =/= Stupid. Your whole argument is very contradictory

"His posts are unintelligible but I can understand them enough to know the structure of his debate tactics"

And even the rule itself disproves your position

If his posts are unintelligible, then why hasn't Badspot locked all his topics?
Unintelligible and stupid go hand in hand believe it or not.
Structure doesn't mean they're intelligible. I can structure gibberish, but you still wouldn't be able to understand it.
How does the rule disprove my position?
Why hasn't Badspot banned him when he's already a blatantly obvious troll?

Unintelligible and stupid go hand in hand believe it or not.
Structure doesn't mean they're intelligible. I can structure gibberish, but you still wouldn't be able to understand it.
Why would badspot ban him for trolling if its not even against the rules?
Everyone knows tony is an annoying pest but it's not like he's done anything to deserve a ban. You're just so banthirsty that you felt the need to manipulate the rules to gain support on a bogus drama topic. It's pretty pathetic.

Lol it disproves your position because it's literally not what the rule was intended for. You literally made a drama that is equalivalent to stomping your feet and pouting about how you don't like one kid from school. Get the forget out of here with this stuff

Also trolling isn't against the rules. Admiting to trolling is. Literally how is such a large percentage of the forums completely unaware of the actual context of the rules

Ceist has been harassing tony for quite a while. Time to drop it, Ceist.

Drama'ing this dude over and over won't help.