Author Topic: Lord Tony's breach of rule #6  (Read 9450 times)

But you've been obsessed with Tony for a long time lmfao.
i doubt its obsession, i just think he has a personal vendetta on tony, just like how nick does

i doubt its obsession, i just think he has a personal vendetta on tony, just like how nick does
So in other words he has an obsession lol

lol i don't have a vendetta against tony he's just triggered when I agree and laugh at his funny posts

lol i don't have a vendetta against tony he's just triggered when I agree and laugh at his funny posts

oh, so who created the "lol ok" fad

while i'm not the biggest fan of tony, i think rule 6 is to cover spam like: "asdfkjas;dfkjas;dflkjas;dfklajsd;fkasjdf;'sakdjf;askdgjhaf;hghasf" when somebody repeatedly posts it around the forum. tony might be saying complete nonsense, but it's not like we can't interpret it

If Tony posts something you think is bannable, report it.

thats not really what that rule is referring to.
the users on blockland have a hard time deciphering the rules' meanings.
This. The stuff Tony posts is 100% legitimate. Just because you don't like what he posts does not make it against the rules.

nobody understands Tony
he's at the top of the bell curve

thats not really what that rule is referring to.
the users on blockland have a hard time deciphering the rules' meanings.
it probably means that we should think before we post a bunch of memes, which is just asking for a ban.

i don't see tony doing that, really.

why do we keep making these lord tony dramas when he clearly does not give a forget about how you feel about his posts

badspot is on a road rage