7 (13%)
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.
7 (13%)
Deus Ex Invisible War
1 (1.9%)
GTA Vice City
5 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: What should I play next?  (Read 657 times)

So I just beat and did most of the fun stuff in GTAIV. I tried to start up a Machinima in GTAIV, but it didn't take off like I'd hoped and I realized that multiplayer is going to get old fast, so I need a new game to play. I already own a stuffton of games that I haven't played completely through yet, so I was wondering what you guys think I should play next.

meh, i would say elder scrolls, but do a recorded playthrough of it. that would be amusing..

that or livestream c:

I haven't played any of the games in the poll :S

Definitely either Assassin's Creed or Mass Effect.

Or both.

I'd like to see somebody play Thief
I've heard it was great but never looked into the gameplay. If you do choose Thief, please do some sort of review.

Garrys Mod
Nitto 1320 legends (pweaaase)

0:19 - [faty]TwinkleFrook: Stream Operation Flashpoint or Stalker :D

I voted Mass Effect without even reading the rest of the list.

BioShock is the only game on that list that I've played so I'll have to go with that.

Stalker would be a terrible game to have streamed
Everything is so separated and the combat isn't anything fun to watch.

Stalker would be a terrible game to have streamed
Everything is so separated and the combat isn't anything fun to watch.
And the labs aren't terrifying unless you're playing them.

I had trouble getting into S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in the first place. I think a stream is the only way I'd have the attention span to go through the whole thing in the first place.

Oh well, good thing I only payed $10.

I had trouble getting into S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in the first place. I think a stream is the only way I'd have the attention span to go through the whole thing in the first place.

Oh well, good thing I only payed $10.
I'm having trouble getting going in the third one, but the first two are tremendous games.

I haven't finished either, which is amazing because in the first one I've played close to fifty hours and I've never quite felt compelled to finish the story and there aren't even "side quests" or many places to explore like Fallout.