Author Topic: ARMA 2: Feep can play  (Read 9445 times)

Bump. I might host a server eventually.
Did you get the patch that updates to 2.07?

Post videos
I will try to record some stuff.

I love the Panthera map and warfare BE mod. You can control huge armies and stuff, and Panthera is a huge mountainous jungle like region with towns and stuff.

Majority of public MP servers are Domination west revive which is cool but gets tiring after a while.

I will try to record some stuff.

I love the Panthera map and warfare BE mod. You can control huge armies and stuff, and Panthera is a huge mountainous jungle like region with towns and stuff.

Majority of public MP servers are Domination west revive which is cool but gets tiring after a while.
I didn't understand any of that! I just asked for video because I don't own the game and liked to cry about not owning it

is it first person or third?

is it first person or third?
You can switch between both views.

I am figuring out how to host a server.

I am figuring out how to host a server.
SWEET.
Ill join when its up.

Alright. Download this map.
http://www.icebreakr.com/islands/index.php?island=panthera&show=download
and learn how to install it here.
http://www.icebreakr.com/islands/index.php?island=panthera&show=install

I have a server up hosting Warfare BE Panthera, just look for that mission. You need to have that map downloaded and "installed" first though.

Domination is terrible, you know they have the AI are set to .25 when they have a loving Shilka allowing little birds to fly right over them and they have a massive amount of infantry just sitting in the middle of a town running back and forth too stupid to shoot at anything.  The problem is the only way to play on servers that aren't full of idiots like that is by joining a clan, which I'm not willing to do.  Warfare seems better  because you don't have this problem, but the main issue then is that people and AI start warping around after they're a kilometer a way in many servers.  Also the jets are terrible, I can't stand them after playing IL-2.

question... is there any servers that are constant?

as in one giant RP field...

you said theres RP mods... does that mean like 60 players on one map doing stuff together?

You can play as either a civilian or a police officer, and you can do a bunch of illegal stuff to get money to become a terrorist and blow up the police facility eventually.  It needs some work though, the economy can become clogged up if nothing happens for way too long.  Basically you want to buy a Ural and just run over the police cars with it. :D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 07:49:28 PM by InvalidUniverse »