Author Topic: You play Minecraft?  (Read 15682 times)

Woo, agreeing.

I'd take the better graphics game if I could do stuff while playing it. And it depends on the game, really. And just how good/bad the graphics were. And cost. Yeah, there's just too many variables to be sure.
Just because I didn't list every single possible variable doesn't mean they were different. I did say they were the same in every way but the graphics, ie

performance, price, glitches/errors, modding capability, etc.

Just because I didn't list every single possible variable doesn't mean they were different. I did say they were the same in every way but the graphics, ie

performance, price, glitches/errors, modding capability, etc.
There's still too many variables of just how good/bad the graphics are. And the definition of "bad". There's two kinds of bad graphics, the old kind, and the kind where you can't see a thing. Sometimes it's both.

Runs horribly on my laptop. ;-;
It sucks because I can play games like Half - Life. I think it be eatin' my CPU. >:I

I think that was IceBlue. He began hosting it again recently, under the name "knaz"

Oh yeah, I got the two confused.  Stop naming yourselves "icysomething", Blockland Community!  We must all have completely unique names with a mixture of lowercase and uppercase letters, as well as numbers up to two digits.

EVERYONE MUST LOVE MINECRAFT
IT'S THE BEST loving GAME EVER
IF YOU DISLIKE IT THAT MEANS THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU
that's what I get from people in this thread

Related: Summing up the minecraft topic in Games.
ITT:

WOAH LOOK NEW PICTURESSSSSS LOL CREEPERSSSSSSS SSSSS SSSS SSSS SSSS

p.s: woah leaves decay!