Author Topic: Far Cry 3  (Read 2530 times)

I would panic, I have a fear for suffocating or drowning. forget, I'll start smashing my head on the rocks before I fall into that hole.
Same here :/

far cry 1 and 2 are unrelated to each other

It's funny how the small xbox sequels made Jack have super mutant powers.
Talking about FarCry Evolution.

far cry 1 and 2 are unrelated to each other
Some people think Jack Carver (Far Cry 1) is The Jackal (Far Cry 2).

Some people think Jack Carver (Far Cry 1) is The Jackal (Far Cry 2).
there are some similarities
Like the shirt is red, the way he looks/speaks
First time I saw him he looked like an aged jack carver, but ubisoft has already said he is not.

First time I saw him he looked like an aged jack carver, but ubisoft has already said he is not.
Aw, they did?
I thought that'd be kind of interesting.