Author Topic: Far Cry 3  (Read 2531 times)

I can already tell this game is going to be full of thrills.

Its trailer is loving awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctSO3U_0vCg

DID I EVER TELL YOU THE DEFINITION OF


INSANITY?

DID I EVER TELL YOU THE DEFINITION OF
-snip-
INSANITY?

DID I EVER TELL YOU THE DEFINITION OF PAGE STRETCH

i scaled

and scaled

fixed

that guy is honestly creepy if you really get into the video :D

being that the facial and body language is loving perfect it really feels like im stranded on an island listening to a genuinely scary psychopathic murderer, not that im a script programmed to listen to a 3d model

my current steam name is better than your current steam name

also did i ever tell you the definition of insanity

 Looks really cool, I love jungle warfare gamewise. Real life no, I hate Vietnam.
I love the FarCry series.


Looks really cool, I love jungle warfare gamewise. Real life no, I hate Vietnam.
I love the FarCry series.

Because the majority of Vietnam was taken place inside a city or urban areas...

Pretty loving intense... I loved the trailer... Might get it...

i've waited 3 years for this....

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

and it's going to take 3 years to make

lolololo


roit is gay

That war makes me cringe, one is because of the orange agent, two because it was stupid.
I don't know the things you think ethical but I can't force you to believe things.
Plus I hate jungle traps.

Because the majority of Vietnam was taken place inside a city or urban areas...

Irrelevant, I hate jungle warfare in real life.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 01:10:46 AM by Riot »

The view animations are kind of sketchy, but the gameplay seems pretty good.