Author Topic: THE WiiU - Nintendo's marketing focus groups.  (Read 1972 times)

i wish you people would stop being so damn doubtful

ending it right there

Like? :o

When gaming nobody will actually want it there for anything more then a health bar display or inventory system or something. And even then I would find that incredibly annoying having to look at a different screen for stuff. :/
Wait, what? There is only one screen on the WiiU, that controller with he screen is the whole system.
i wish you people would stop being so damn doubtful

ending it right there
As much as I wonder why the Wii U is special I am kind of looking forward to looking into it more.

Wait, what? There is only one screen on the WiiU, that controller with he screen is the whole system.As much as I wonder why the Wii U is special I am kind of looking forward to looking into it more.

It sounds okay, but I was expecting something better.

Anyway, the second screen on the controller could be used if somebody wanted to change the channel on the TV, you could continue playing the WiiU as a handheld device, or for a different aspect like a drawing tablet.

Wait, what? There is only one screen on the WiiU, that controller with he screen is the whole system.
Was referring to the fact the controller screen and TV screen can be used sort of like a DS except one screen being large and a few feet away from you and the other being smaller but only a few inches away from you which would make switching your view between them very annoying.

Was referring to the fact the controller screen and TV screen can be used sort of like a DS except one screen being large and a few feet away from you and the other being smaller but only a few inches away from you which would make switching your view between them very annoying.
I didn't know you actually used the tv screen for games, I thought that was just some extra feature o:

I didn't know you actually used the tv screen for games, I thought that was just some extra feature o:
Entire console is gimmick.


It really has potential like it being a Pipboy for Fallout.
Or a map for an Uncharted game.
Or a radar for some submarine simulator.

But I still wouldn't buy it.

It really has potential like it being a Pipboy for Fallout.
Or a map for an Uncharted game.
Or a radar for some submarine simulator.

But I still wouldn't buy it.
I''m standing by my philosophy of "if it has another pikmin game, buy it".