Author Topic: THE WiiU - Nintendo's marketing focus groups.  (Read 1976 times)




WiiMe? No u.
(Yeah, I know I bumped...)

forget i was going to post this lol


I lol'd
But honestly, I'm disappointed with the WiiU
I was expecting more.

I lol'd
But honestly, I'm disappointed with the WiiU
I was expecting more.
it's a damn year

it'll probably be loaded with more stuff by it's release

it's a damn year

it'll probably be loaded with more stuff by it's release
Oh god please no more gimmicks

Oh god please no more gimmicks
i like gimmicks

:3

and I wouldn't call it gimmick, that's innovation rite dar

I lol'd
But honestly, I'm disappointed with the WiiU
I was expecting more.
Hell, if it has Pikmin 3 on it I'll spend my money on it.

As long as they don't put any gimmicks in Pikmin 3. God damn it gimmicks do not belong in Pikmin 3.

i like gimmicks

:3

and I wouldn't call it gimmick, that's innovation rite dar
Putting a screen on a controller isn't innovation.
It's been done before by Sony with the PSP and soon to be PSV. Only difference being sony didn't base an entire console on the idea but merely had the option there.

Putting a screen on a controller isn't innovation.
It's been done before by Sony with the PSP and soon to be PSV. Only difference being sony didn't base an entire console on the idea but merely had the option there.
it's not simply putting a screen on a controller, dammit, it's so much more than that

it's not simply putting a screen on a controller, dammit, it's so much more than that
Like what? Come to think of it WiiU just kind of seems like a really big DS with high definition and it has an HDMI port or something.

it's not simply putting a screen on a controller, dammit, it's so much more than that
Like? :o

When gaming nobody will actually want it there for anything more then a health bar display or inventory system or something. And even then I would find that incredibly annoying having to look at a different screen for stuff. :/

Not to mention the controller itself looks like the complete opposite of ergonomic. I wouldn't take anyone seriously while they were using it.

The motion controller aspect to it will also go untouched. The PS3 already has that built into its controllers and it is hardly used for anything because it's non-intuitive. It was a gimmick.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 04:25:39 PM by blaman »