Author Topic: Milked a cow today  (Read 3000 times)


Did you enjoy the feeling of the cool, moist udders between your fingertips? Did you Frontox?

Did you enjoy the feeling of the cool, moist udders between your fingertips? Did you Frontox?
Yes, yes i did.



ಠ_ಠ

I don't get it
IDK.
Slight arousal and shock, then you realize what was just said and you just go on with our lives?



You can also milk human females.
A restraunt in NY made cheese out of human milk as a speciality.

 :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 07:03:40 PM by Aphtonites »

You can also milk human females.
A restraunt in NY made chees out of human milk as a speciality.

 :cookieMonster:

>5 year old goes over to 13 year old brother's computer
>See's post
>Goes to ask mom "Where do babies come from?"

Its so it cant kick.

Cow kicks > Loses balance > Falls onto the milker or Milkee

Cow kicks > Loses balance > Falls onto the milker or Milkee
They dont kick like you think they do.


>5 year old goes over to 13 year old brother's computer
>See's post
>Goes to ask mom "Where do babies come from?"
sorry that you had to find out this way.

sorry that you had to find out this way.
I think I laughed harder than I should have at that