Author Topic: Milked a cow today  (Read 3001 times)

I've been around all sorts of cows, but not dairy ones. Our friend bought a dairy cow a while ago, and it was finally ready to be milked. I'm not sure many of you know this, but cows can only be milked when they're pregnant, and a while afterwards.

Here are some pics:



Fun fact: Made some hot chocolate from the milk we got today, its pretty good.

Discuss dairy animals

I like how it has those ankle bracelets so it can't run away ... oh yes ... kinky.

I like how it has those ankle bracelets so it can't run away ... oh yes ... kinky.
Its so it cant kick.

I like how it has those ankle bracelets so it can't run away ... oh yes ... kinky.
Poopy cow!!!11!!



Its so it cant kick.
Oh yes ... so it can't fight back when you're ... oh yes ... kinky.


Oh yes ... so it can't fight back when you're ... oh yes ... kinky.
Yeess..Mmmm....right.......mhmmm.....Hehee..


I went on a field trip to a petting zoo when I was 5. I got to milk a goat. Everyone else was able to but I was too weak. I really want to milk a goat now because I never got to :C

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:22:39 PM by Frontrox »

Oh yes ... so it can't fight back when you're ... oh yes ... kinky.

I hate myself now because that aroused me slightly.