Author Topic: Holiday Xbox 360 Bundle (want help wanting)  (Read 1028 times)

Is there a way to get the 250gb seperately and put it on a standard 4gb one?

http://theblackfriday.com/target-blackfriday.shtml

Apparently according to this site Target is having a sale with 4gb ones for only $140.

ive had friends who pop the HD's in and out.
share an xbox but each have their own HD they put in for an hour to log into and game. then pull back out.
technically you can use a regular PC internal HD for your xbox (its just gotta be opened up, and i dont think its sata)

im sure cheaper xbox + buy additional HD = the more spendy xbox

Get one without a HD, you shouldn't have enough games yet to flll it. Then, when you have the money buy a HD.
well you can't buy one without a hard drive, and 4GB will not do well with me
saves for games like Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, they all take up a lot of space when you save a lot of game separately
and not to mention I have all of the DLC for Fallout 3 and Oblivion
I would easily fill up 4GB

anyways, my mom said that if I gave her $200 she would pay for the rest as a Christmas gift
so I would have $75 or so left for MW3 or something, and that would leave $15 for some New Vegas DLC or some other game DLC
or maybe some Arcade games idk
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 05:52:40 PM by Night Fox »

well you can't buy one without a hard drive, and 4GB will not do well with me
saves for games like Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, they all take up a lot of space when you save a lot of game separately
and not to mention I have all of the DLC for Fallout 3 and Oblivion
I would easily fill up 4GB
You can buy a Xbox without a HD, i did. I'm sure 4GB's will be enough room for a good amount of games, and should be enough till you can buy yourself a HD.

You can buy a Xbox without a HD, i did.
well you can't do anything with it
unless you don't mind not saving games

well you can't do anything with it
unless you don't mind not saving games
We put like 4 games on it before we ran out of room, and that was good enough for us. I'm not sure if you can or not, but you could try to move some games over to a usb or something.

I have the Alan Wake and Forza 3 version of this
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:44:04 PM by Serge64 »

I have the Alan Wake and Forza 3 version of this
I am jelly of the Forza 3, but I'm not really a fan of horror games

Alan Wake is not horror, but suspense, the scariest thing is a crazed lumberjack with a chainsaw, and theres not blood at all, both games worth it, in Forza you'll find a bunch of noobs who dont know how to take curves with a fast car

Fable III and Reach worth it too
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:19:14 PM by Serge64 »

in Forza you'll find a bunch of noobs who dont know how to take curves with a fast car
I don't play Forza multiplayer
in Forza 2 the only thing I do is play Career and decorate cars and tune them
I especially loved a certain Skyline I had
I won it from a race so I couldn't do anything visually with it, but by god I did a lot with its insides
it was my favorite car

Is there a way to get the 250gb seperately and put it on a standard 4gb one?

http://theblackfriday.com/target-blackfriday.shtml

Apparently according to this site Target is having a sale with 4gb ones for only $140.
Yea, you buy the 250gb separately and put it in the bottom of the 4gb one

Thats what I did, I bought a 4gb and then a HD for $90 (Lol box was damaged so $40 off)

I can get a 4gb for $100