Author Topic: Wow Level  (Read 2056 times)

>click on topic
>see OP's avatar
>wtf badspot plays WoW?

Wait, WOW has been a game at some point? Looks like a 9 to 5 grindfest to me.

Ever play Runescape? It will redefine the word "grind" for you.

I have a level 85 Mage.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 03:24:13 PM by Mr.Noßody »

WoW used to be serious grind but now it's not too bad.

WoW wasn't a serious grind before either, Come play aion with me and you'll see some grind. Level 22 and i've done every quest up to the level 27 ones.

I have an 85. But I don't have any good screenies of him, so I'm just gonna throw this out there.



Oh the joy of Moon Guard.

I have an 85. But I don't have any good screenies of him, so I'm just gonna throw this out there.

Oh the joy of Moon Guard.
Blood elf females = Plastic Surgery: The Videogame