Author Topic: Wow Level  (Read 2071 times)

So I just turned level 33 and I checked /played and I had 21 hours..
Is this slow or fast?
Please mind NO heirlooms NO friends or anything, just Vanilla.



Played wow for 21 hours, are you allergic to sunlight yet?

Played wow for 21 hours, are you allergic to sunlight yet?
I think it's just total time played, not all at the same time.

Once you get to 21,000 hours let us know.

Played wow for 21 hours, are you allergic to sunlight yet?
Doesn't necessarily mean 21 hours straight.

Its not 21 hours straight, 3 hours pause max.
And my 85 got over 70 days. <,< looking forward to 21K hours!

my WoW playtime : 25.5269098 days. That was about one level 80 and a level 60 and a couple level 30's. I don't really like alts. And this was over the period of a year.

This is the char I'm currently leveling:



pls stop making me think you're badspot.

pls stop making me think you're badspot.
Stop making yourself think that he's making you think that he's badspot.

Stop making yourself think that he's making you think that he's badspot.

oh ok.