Author Topic: Handsoap directions  (Read 1987 times)

EDIT: Sandpaper also makes a good lubricant.
Mother of god.

its like those hammer directions that say: DANGER! Do not hit on head!

It should also mention it makes a great lubricant.
This is the exact reason why there are hand soap directions, because clearly you have no idea that you're doing damage to your junk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=digfny3OOGE

pop tart directions
my toaster must suck because it takes about 2 minutes to toast a pop tart to "light"

my toaster must suck because it takes about 2 minutes to toast a pop tart to "light"
It takes my toaster about 45 seconds lol.

Get new toaster.

It takes my toaster about 45 seconds lol.

Get new toaster.

If I keep the pop tart in there that long it'll explode D:

If I keep the pop tart in there that long it'll explode D:
Ah I see how it is...
Now were fighting over which toaster is better eh?
Well my toaster has a touchscreen pad and a countdown timer that has different sounds.
OH YE.


This is my toaster oven.
It's the best.


fred that's the equivalent of having airplane research.

How to Open a Bag of Airline Peanuts

1: Tape the bag of peanuts to the seat in front of you.
2: Kick the bag repeatedly until it opens. If the person sitting in front of flips their stuff, it means it's working.


They have handsoap directions in my school toilets. Yet people still get it all over the sinks.

Oh god. I'm using handsoap incorrectly. I don't wet my hands before I use the soap.



They have handsoap directions in my school toilets. Yet people still get it all over the sinks.

The directions are in the toilets...?

Oh god. I'm using handsoap incorrectly. I don't wet my hands before I use the soap.



The directions are in the toilets...?

well no wonder no one follows the directions, there is stuff all over them!