Author Topic: Eye Medical Issue?  (Read 724 times)

So ever since last year when I took AP World History I experience a strange pain whenever I get mad or stressed out. Once this occurs, pressure builds behind my left eye and I lose vision from five minutes all the way up to six hours. The pain varies and it tends to wear off within an hour. I never thought much of it since I figured it was either allergies or some mental trick but the pain feels real.

I just experienced the worst case a few minutes ago after experiencing some stressful events.

Overall, my day was fine and I had worked my ass off to get my homework done early so I could finally have a leeway day. Almost as soon as I get home, I'm greeted by multiple Steam calls from classmates asking for help with their Physics Honors homework which is relatively easy in my opinion. After doing around ten assignments since help is apparently considered me doing all the problems, I was getting pretty agitated. Finally, I was able to play League of Legends with a friend. It started off fine until my internet started lagging. Normally this would not upset me but for the past few month it's been doing this CONSTANTLY. I'm paying a lot of money for a 10mbs connection just so it can start acting up if so much as one other person in my neighborhood starts using internet. Of course everything goes haywire and I flip out on my friend.

Then the pain hit and it was probably the worst I've experienced so far. My eye even began to water up but the effects wore off relatively fast.

I'm wondering if this is problematic and if I should get it checked out? I'm not one to go to a doctor over something small and waste money so I want to know if this is a serious issue.

I also have multiple genetic mental issues which not only may contribute to my eye problem but also makes me extremely paranoid about going to get diagnosed.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 10:27:16 PM by keonesan »

go to the doctor. try webmd first, though.

Dude if you had an aneurysm, you'd be dead by now.

Dude if you had an aneurysm, you'd be dead by now.

I don't know the clinical definition of aneurysm. I just figured it was a simple blood clot.

Nobody in the history of ever successfully diagnosed their medical problem by consulting kids playing with blocks.

Go to a doctor. You'll never get any better advice than that ever.

Nobody in the history of ever successfully diagnosed their medical problem by consulting kids playing with block.

Go to a doctor. You'll never get any better advice than that ever.

I know that people like Seventh get stiffies for medical situations like this. I'd like an unofficial diagnosis before I go through the trouble of getting a professional.

You absolutely should see a doctor, Do you have any imperfections/oddities in your eye?

I don't know the clinical definition of aneurysm. I just figured it was a simple blood clot.

I'm no way near good at health related topics, considering I hate the thought of blood or anything internal, but

I thought it was like when a blood vessel explodes or something. I don't know, I probably just read that somewhere and it was wrong. Not sure, too afraid to google. ):

You absolutely should see a doctor, Do you have any imperfections in your eye?

Ok, I'll have my parents look at it again once they get home and see if they don't blow me off again.