Author Topic: zealot gets photoshop  (Read 2833 times)

So you're saying the only reason people buy Photoshop is to brag about it?
you can replace lamborghini with koenigsegg, bugatti, rolls-royce, bentley, mercedes, w/e, it doesn't matter, you got the point


jesus

i want photoshop soo badly but

it's soo expensive

jesus

i want photoshop soo badly but

it's soo expensive
Buy Photoshop Elements then, it's got about 95% of the features of Photoshop and costs a ton less.

Or you could download Photoshop CS2, which was recently abandonware'd by Adobe.

Buy Photoshop Elements then, it's got about 95% of the features of Photoshop and costs a ton less.

Or you could download Photoshop CS2, which was recently abandonware'd by Adobe.
Isn't downloading Photoshop CS2 illegal, though? However, I remember my grandma saying she has one of the older photoshops around here somewhere so I could probably legally download it

I can draw with a mouse get on my level