Author Topic: Does anyone here have Gym Tests?  (Read 800 times)

we had shuttle run in elementary school and we had to do the mile test and "presidential fitness test" or something like that, essentially just a bunch of weird workouts to make sure we were somewhat fit

I think he's talking about the thing where you put your feet up against this little box, with your legs straight, and you gotta stretch your fingers as far past your feet as you can and there's a ruler on the box to measure it
This
idk the actual name for it

we have this 2 kilometer run every year where 300 kids run each race, i usually come out 40-90
we also have 2 football/soccer championships so dats gud too

12 MINUTUS??! pusillanimous individual's, we have to run 50 damn minutes! So i created the walking club lol
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 05:09:09 PM by espio100 »

I actually do surprisingly well on these tests despite being a person who spends his entire day in front of a computer screen. The only exercise I ever get is riding my bicycle to school/other things (but I rarely go outside so that "other things" doesn't really count.)

you run from one side of the gym to the other before the beep
each time the beep comes faster
for us thats called the pacer test
only go up to 50-60

we also have the mile run, in the beginning and the end of the year. we actually have the last one on wednesday :o

I have asthma, so I really can't run for long periods even if I take my inhaler. Supposedly next year for all members on the golf team (I am one) they are going to have them take a gym class at the same time if they can't do the mile in less than 9 or so minutes. It really kinda sucks.

we have the pacer test an i always get like three since i am a fat slob

you run from one side of the gym to the other before the beep
each time the beep comes faster
ohhhhhh.... We do this but not for testing.

yeah, we had the pacer test

I always mocked people and called it the racer test because people thought the goal was to get to the other side as fast as possible, not to pace yourself as the title suggests

we have the snake measurement test

in elementary school we used to do that
middle school didnt even have gym tests for us
highschool we have a run a mile in 12 min for a weekly grade