Author Topic: Opinions on Beamng.drive?  (Read 1871 times)

It's fun for a few hours but there's nothing to do but slam cars into stuff. Not to mention that the car tires are made of ice.

World isnt endless so there isnt much to explore. All you do is just drive around ramming cars into whatever objects you find. Not my idea of an entertaining game.

Sorry the game is too realistic for you to handle (eheheheheh get it). Most driving games should be used with either a gamepad or with a wheel.

Well done, you made yourself look like a total arse in trying to defy my valid statements.

I'm getting beaming.drive for entertainment,I like a realistic game with realistic cars,oh and also can somebody give me a link to a good beamng.drive mod site? And when I mean good is when this guy explained that the car skeleton perfectly matches up it is good.

tl;dr:good modding site link

I'm getting beaming.drive for entertainment,I like a realistic game with realistic cars,oh and also can somebody give me a link to a good beamng.drive mod site? And when I mean good is when this guy explained that the car skeleton perfectly matches up it is good.

The BeamNG forums are usually where all the mods are at.

the game is unplayable with the lowest settings on my computer

the game is unplayable with the lowest settings on my computer

I dont know why'd you ask us if what we said wasn't going to matter to you anyway :\

I dont know why'd you ask us if what we said wasn't going to matter to you anyway :\
Just wanted some reviews from forumers,anyway thanks.