Author Topic: Add-ons wont load in the custom game menu.  (Read 922 times)

How come whenever I put add-ons in my Add on folder, it doesn't work, they will be in the folder, but when I launch the game, they don't appear in the Add-on menu at all, neither does the music.

are they regular folders or .zip folders?

Well I removed all my mods, but they were Compressed Zipped folders. Which is the same as my default ones as well.

Okay back, I've tried using the mods as Win-rar files, 7-zip files, and Compressed zip files, but none worked, could possibly be caused by something else.

Off-Topic: Internet was down all day, because of a power outage nearby, it didn't affect my electricity, but it affect the internet whereas I could only use the forums when my mother turned her phone into a wifi hotspot... It's up now. Everyone in my area had no internet the entire day until now, it was hell.

Start Blockland. Go to the add-ons list. Close Blockland. Post console log.

are they regular folders or .zip folders?
This doesn't matter at all. As long as it's a zip or a folder it'll work.

Okay back, I've tried using the mods as Win-rar files, 7-zip files, and Compressed zip files, but none worked, could possibly be caused by something else.

try extracting one of the addons from a .zip and see if that addon works

noedit
This doesn't matter at all. As long as it's a zip or a folder it'll work.
i worded that post wrong. i meant to ask if it was those two or anything else, because i know that both work
sorry about that

You sure you put them in My Documents and not Program Files?
Could you post a console.log?

Turns out it wasn't the files, it was because I had a steam version of BL, the .exe of BL itself (The one before steam green-lit the game) and the steam shortcut, and they seemed to be conflicting with each other. To fix this, I just Deleted Blockland and installed the version I wanted to keep, which was the Pre-Greenlit version.