Poll

Am I right?

Yes
34 (60.7%)
No
22 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Once you start playing Team Fortress 2 you get addicted.  (Read 3782 times)

I hate it when I sidestep a charging demo, and he somehow stops, does a 180, and still hits me with a crit.
If I had a nickel for every time this happened, I could buy Valve.

I quit because the chat was always filled up with "OMG I GOT DIS HAT!!1!111!" or "forget THIS UPDATE I CAN'T GET THIS loving HAT FUUUCCkool kids klub!!!!!11!11!".

What servers were you on? They must have sucked some serious stuff, or it was actually like that and it's changed completely since you last played.

I haven't played in awhile, but has everyone gotten over the halo/no halo thing.

I haven't played in awhile, but has everyone gotten over the halo/no halo thing.
I saw Das Bo Schitt(makes some good gmod machinima, dr hax, etc.) in-game.
He was a Heavy wearing a halo. ;-;

I went back to TFC, and I don't think I'm ever going back to TF2.
have fun playing with bots

i hardly ever see anyone complain about hats since the crafting update

A little bit after the war update a bunch of camera beards were dropping at an alarming rate.
I was one of the damn few who had one before the update and now there's a million people with it.
FFFUUUU VALVe. :(


I was almost perswaded to buy it in free weekend! I know my dad would never let me get it considing I'm not 18+. D:

I was almost perswaded to buy it in free weekend! I know my dad would never let me get it considing I'm not 18+. D:
Hmm, there is a censored version, rubber ducks instead of blood :D

I haven't played in awhile, but has everyone gotten over the halo/no halo thing.

Yes, for quite awhile now

I don't want this demoman bonnet :(

Hmm, there is a censored version, rubber ducks instead of blood :D
:D

:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9GnNTTbXQA&feature=related
Your only problem is gonna be the spies...
Anyways, buy game, contact steam support, aks for censored version.
BTW you can do the same for other games.

I find whenever I play pubs i get smashed, but when I play on TheRandomPubGuys server I can (sometimes) dominate easily.