Poll

Am I right?

Yes
34 (60.7%)
No
22 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Once you start playing Team Fortress 2 you get addicted.  (Read 3784 times)

I got it for christmas, and right after I beat Half Life 2, and Half Life 2: Episode 1, I started playing Tf2, and I can't stop...

DON'T TRY TO STOP. EMBRACE IT.

I decided to quit when valve added that stupid hat update

I went back to TFC, and I don't think I'm ever going back to TF2.

I can't stop...

Well I can. TF2 is fun, but I can't play it for more than 10 mins at a time.

DON'T TRY TO STOP. EMBRACE IT.
I'm embracing it... and it feels good...
XD

Meh, too repetetive. gets boring after 10mins

I play it quite often, I love it

I can only play a couple rounds a day.
It's a fun game.

But, meh

I play Vanilla TF2.

You're semi-right.

For the first six months I just loved this game. I'd always go on DiG Warpath and rack up kills like a millionaire.

Nowadays it's one of those things I do in my spare time.

I play it every here and there.

Hi I'm Bob and I'm addicted to TF2. It all started when I was about 15, I saw my brother play it and he tried to get m to do it. And after one round... *sob* I just couldn't stop ;-;

Yeah, when I got it I played it almost non-stop.

You'll play it nonstop until you get a new game. That's how I work anyway. I played it for a few months until I got Command and Conquer: The First Decade. Then I pretty much forgot about it until I was bored with CnC and I started playing it again. Now here I am playing Borderlands, and I haven't given TF2 a thought for about a week.

I decided to quit when valve added that stupid hat update

I went back to TFC, and I don't think I'm ever going back to TF2.

hats dont make a difference to gameplay