Author Topic: Beretta  (Read 864 times)

« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 02:58:00 PM by Pame89 »

I was looking around on the fourms today , and I wanted to download a Beretta. I looked everywhere for one , but I just couldn't find one.
I'm now hoping for someone to make one , just like the picture below. Could someone please make one? It would be so nice.

Thanks!
Made, just wait for Blockbuilder's pack to be finished.

We already have 1001 generic, realistic pistols

Ew, the Beretta pistols suck, you would be better off throwing a hand full of bullets at them wearing a blindfold.

Ew, the Beretta pistols suck, you would be better off throwing a hand full of bullets at them wearing a blindfold.

Keep your comments to yourself.

Then get out and don't post in this topic...

Made, just wait for Blockbuilder's pack to be finished.

I will but , I just want 1 Beretta not Duel Berettas. I'm still hoping for someone to make it.

Quite honestly, what can THIS gun do that the stock pistol can't?

Quite honestly, what can THIS gun do that the stock pistol can't?

I'm just not comfortable with Stocks on Pistols but , whatever.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 12:53:56 PM by Pame89 »

I'm just not comfortable with Stocks on Pistols but , whatever.
/facepalm

/headdesk What can the BARETTA do that the GUN (pistol) that comes with the game can't?

IDIOT

/headdesk What can the BARETTA do that the GUN (pistol) that comes with the game can't?

IDIOT
Lol'd.

I would love to see another realistic gun, can you make it suck like the real one?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 08:51:34 PM by Evo Chief »

IDIOT

Err... Stuff?
I would love to see another realistic gun, can you make it suck like the real one?

I have something for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRVUOGUmxJI&NR=1
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 08:05:03 PM by Pame89 »