Author Topic: Adventure Threads - YOURS ISN'T AS GOOD AS MENEN'S THREAD! ASDF!!!  (Read 2124 times)

"Someone has inspiration from my own adventure, and he uses something that is about the same! His adventure sucks, and I must bring up unrelated subjects and insult him and hoping that I will make him feel bad! What a great plan!"

I have just lost respect for you.
I don't even know you.

Also, subjects I mentioned were not entirely were completely relevant. I didn't enjoy the fact that Keon was using my conversation design and I think his art sucks compared to things he's made before. Why? I just didn't. I'm a prick, deal with it. Also, as for the LilRobot MLD thing, I think that's actually pretty decent. He's doing a better job at making an adventure thread inside of a game than I did. That stuff got tedious, hats off to the kid. I'm just being a richard because that's who I am most of the time.

Also, subjects I mentioned were not entirely were completely relevant. I didn't enjoy the fact that Keon was using my conversation design and I think his art sucks compared to things he's made before. Why? I just didn't. I'm a prick, deal with it. Also, as for the LilRobot MLD thing, I think that's actually pretty decent. He's doing a better job at making an adventure thread inside of a game than I did. That stuff got tedious, hats off to the kid. I'm just being a richard because that's who I am most of the time.

He wasn't using it, he got inspiration. The thing about art, whether crude or masterpiece-level, is that every piece has been inspired by another artist. People got inspiration from people like Picasso. So naturally, when writing a story, people will read other ones and form ideas similar to that. Well, both of those topics ARE A STORY WITH PICTURES AND WRITING. Anybody can use your damn idea, you weren't the first person to have it. There are lots of games with conversation style like that, and even if there weren't you haven't copywrited it or anything. If you want him to use a different design don't go throwing f-bombs everywhere. Ask him politely to change it or say you're flattered that he used the same design. Honestly, I hate it when people copy me, but usually if you're mean to them they won't stop. I like your adventure, and I will keep reading it, and making suggestions, but I don't like how shortsighted you're being. (if shortsighted is the right word)

nick and jen are dumb, basically.
"WAHHH YOU WERE INSPIRED BY ME AND I'M OFFENDED FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN SENSITIVITY I AM COOL"

"WAHHH YOU WERE INSPIRED BY ME AND I'M OFFENDED FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN OVER SENSITIVITY I AM COOL"

"WAHHH YOU WERE INSPIRED BY ME AND I'M OFFENDED FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN SENSITIVITY I AM COOL"
Damn straight.

It's an honor to inspire kenoz here
I good am what am do.

Also, subjects I mentioned were not entirely were completely relevant. I didn't enjoy the fact that Keon was using my conversation design and I think his art sucks compared to things he's made before.

1. I still don't see why you're upset? In fact I think you should be flattered and once again you weren't the first.
2. I chose to do a simple art style so I could get the pictures out faster. I understand that I can draw really good when I want to like my avatar but I'm not going to spend hours working on the images.

It's an honor to inspire kenoz here
I good am what am do.

Jenxas, seriously, is your head that far up your ass? At least Nick is making relevant and strong opinions while you just sit there smashing your head into your keyboard and hoping that you'll upset me so you can shove your large ego farther down your throat.

This is why I respect Nick a lot more than you. You've made good statements before like in LilRobot's thread, I don't understand why you can't do it anywhere else.

Well you can do whatever in your thread. I really don't care now.

So you have nothing to say? Whatever.
K.- Abbreviation of "Okay" or "O.K.". A word denoting acknowledgement.
Last I checked that's saying something.

K.- Abbreviation of "Okay" or "O.K.". A word denoting acknowledgement.
Last I checked that's saying something.
I mean he doesn't have anything to address about my arguement. But like I said..........
whatever :)

hey bro kenoz, the fact that you waste more time thinking about it is what makes me proud.