Author Topic: Adventure Threads - YOURS ISN'T AS GOOD AS MENEN'S THREAD! ASDF!!!  (Read 2133 times)

Now don't get me wrong. I like the Menen's Magical Milkshake thread and I skim through it once and while. NickTheSushi is also cool but Jenxas... Ehhh... Anyways...

So I made an adventure thread that was somewhat influenced by Nick's thread.
Here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=140824.0

Now it's all fine and people seem to be enjoying it until...

Keone: Get a more original chat-style you forgetwit.

So I "took" your UNORIGINAL idea? Hypocrisy anyone? Also you're not the dam first person to do that sort of theme.

Ohey, where are the 2 dev videos before you stop working btw?

Brining up an unrelated subject just to insult me? Very mature of you.
Ohey there's NickTheSushi raging in multiple threads (lilrobot's thread) and bringing up unrelated subjects!

You're so cool dude!

Your dam chat thing isn't copyrighted. It's not like it's in every god dam RPG game.

Lost an argument? Post dealwithit.png!
That could also be applied to your rant about me supposedly copying your dialogue set-up. If anything you should be flattered that I was influenced by your thread.

is terrible

A bunch of things here. First of all, why don't you like it? Second, proper grammar please? Third, some people like it, if you don't then don't post.

sad that you have to deny truths

Sad that you still can't type properly.

Now, moving onto LilRobot's thread.
Here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=140323.0

GET YOUR OWN TOPIC TITLE YOU UNCREATIVE forgetWIT.

Vwat? I see nothing wrong with the title. If I'm wrong please correct me. Also you don't have to be so harsh and caps lock does not get your point through any clearer.

Badspot was being a cigarettegit administrator and took away my privileges to PM at least a year ago.

Slashing out "cigarettegit"? If your PM got revoked there was probably a REASON for it.

I don't like this adventure because the author uses suggestions then blatantly ignores them to add to a storyline that is just being made as he is going along, with no real sense of direction.

Now this was actually some well constructed feedback. I don't see why he couldn't have made a statement like this in my thread.
Still. +1 Respect

cigarettegit that ain't how you make an adventure.

User: Pick up gun

Author: YOU SMACK THAT DAME LIKE THE CRAZY WOMAN SHE IS. SUDDENLY, YOU GRAB HER AND FLING HER ONTO YOUR DESK, AS YOU ARE ABOUT TO MAKE SWEET, SWEET OFFICE LOVE TO HER.

You may have a point but you're somewhat over exaggerating it, you don't need to use caps, and you don't need to insult him.

Overall, they're still cool guys but they've gotten some large freaking egos from that dam Menen thread.
Come on guys, I love you but don't go Kalphiter on me.

if u r jokin then u agre wit me dat it terble,, keneosan
I like how you took that out of context and spelled improperly just to piss me off.

Jenxas is so mature. <3

So Nick is hating your thread though you have influence from it?
Seems like he doesn't know the meaning of INSPIRATION.

So he makes a story like those old text adventures, and then claims you are ripping him off. :(
I have lost respect for him.

To be honest, yours looks alot like those awful ones Squiggles made.

To be honest, yours looks alot like those awful ones Squiggles made.
yeah that was total stuffe

Can't stand the hardcore adventure, go back to playing casual games you pussies.

But seriously your adventure looks like crap.

To sum everything up, nick is a partypooper and therefor everywhere else:

all forum adventures SUK

all forum adventures SUK
Quick!Shoot it down with the gauss cannons!

Can't stand the hardcore adventure, go back to playing casual games you pussies.
But seriously your adventure looks like crap.
"Someone has inspiration from my own adventure, and he uses something that is about the same! His adventure sucks, and I must bring up unrelated subjects and insult him and hoping that I will make him feel bad! What a great plan!"

I have just lost respect for you.

bad art plus attempt at serious plot results in a generally stupid looking story.

I agree kenoe, I'm as mature as can be.
you and your bullstuff problems.