Author Topic: Dead Space 2  (Read 1010 times)

What do you think of Dead Space 2?
I think its loving bloody, too much gore, and some epic moments.

There are now three Dead Space 2 topics.

Until the topic count surpasses the Minecraft topics, you should worry.

I live my life by playing Dead Space 2 because Too much gore. Espacily those bodyless heads.

Remember that PM I sent you? Now would have been a good time to think it over, before making this useless thread.

You should also edit the thread, so its not 'Durr, I dont like it, too much gore loving'

Seriously dude, posts get stuspider every time I see you.

How2getstuspider?

Acually, that was my obscure refrence to his intelligence.

Dead Space 2: I plöayed it on my friend and it few times scared the HELL out of me!... Like that time i watched behind me: NOthing, I watch again to forward and I yelled: ''WHAT THE forget IS THAT!'' And there wa sonly a wall... Any zombie is scary, but the wall is most scary! I really dont like this game (Not becose of those scary walls, but) because: Blood, Very too much Blood...

Maybe worst SCI-FI game I ever played... Also Lost PLanet 2 was suprisingly hard and dumb AI in Lost Planet 2... Single Player is nicely said: Broke!
But Multiplayer is cul! So I think LP2 Is better SCI-FI game than DS2, And DS2 Is worst sci-fi game Iw played... Thats what I think about Dead Space 2!

You may like DS2, but this is what I (Yes! I talk about myself, BlockFun lulz!) think!
:D

Dead Space 2: I plöayed it on my friend and it few times scared the HELL out of me!... Like that time i watched behind me: NOthing, I watch again to forward and I yelled: ''WHAT THE forget IS THAT!'' And there wa sonly a wall... Any zombie is scary, but the wall is most scary! I really dont like this game (Not becose of those scary walls, but) because: Blood, Very too much Blood...

Maybe worst SCI-FI game I ever played... Also Lost PLanet 2 was suprisingly hard and dumb AI in Lost Planet 2... Single Player is nicely said: Broke!
But Multiplayer is cul! So I think LP2 Is better SCI-FI game than DS2, And DS2 Is worst sci-fi game Iw played... Thats what I think about Dead Space 2!

You may like DS2, but this is what I (Yes! I talk about myself, BlockFun lulz!) think!
:D
Lot of mistakes löl

The grammar in this thread makes my eyes bleed.