Author Topic: For the first time in a long time, I'm proud to be a Blocklander.  (Read 2775 times)

Tesla loves you too. I hate you though.

I've never actually extremely hated anyone personally here, excluding Stocking and some creeps that I still remember from 2008 like Mercenary-
Quote
MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON
and this guy who tried using the forum to seek pictures of young children being urinated on, I don't remember his name, snake777 or something.

But really, some people might say that our community is terrible (it probably is) but the internet is basically the Special Olympics so who has the time to care, anyway?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:03:23 PM by Aphtonites »

I have no idea why i'm still here, Joined sometime during v8, became a lurker shortly thereafter. I tried contributing to blockland with maps and such, but I sucked at it so I stopped doing that.

Now if I had do say what part the this forum "family" I am, I'd say i'm the guy that sits just out of sight in the bushes outside and watches everyone gathered around the dinner table having their table-talk, acting like I'm in the conversation, but in reality no one notices me.

We don't get so awkward anymore.

That's because we don't have a forum user who believes they are a woman trapped in a man's body.
 :cookieMonster:

I have no idea why i'm still here, Joined sometime during v8, became a lurker shortly thereafter. I tried contributing to blockland with maps and such, but I sucked at it so I stopped doing that.

Now if I had do say what part the this forum "family" I am, I'd say i'm the guy that sits just out of sight in the bushes outside and watches everyone gathered around the dinner table having their table-talk, acting like I'm in the conversation, but in reality no one notices me.
Holy forget, I thought you quit in 2009.

Holy forget, I thought you quit in 2009.
>Implying it is possible to quit.

That's because we don't have a forum user who believes they are a woman trapped in a man's body.
 :cookieMonster:
Sue and that starfox fanfiction

The entire forum?
Uhhh. Even me?

I've never actually extremely hated anyone personally here, excluding Stocking and some creeps that I still remember from 2008 like Mercenary

Bandana man agrees

I don't see how that works when the majority of your time on the forum is in the MLP thread, you haven't gone deeper down the forum rabbit hole.
No, that was not an insult to your fandom.
Where the hell are you getting that from?

I reloaded their forum yesterday to be greeted with this:

Quote
Sorry MegaScience, you are banned from using this forum!
Insulting staff and trolling forum members. (Repeat Offender)
This ban is not set to expire.

I couldn't even view the forums. I had no idea why I was banned. The second account I had made last time was also banned. I proxied in a third account only for the purpose of contacting the admin. At the same time, I discovered I was not paying attention to what I was posting, and what I said came out sounding like an starfish statement:

Quote
Your life must suck, I could do the same thing in an instant if I wanted. In fact, if I get time later tonight, I'll do it. :P And I won't forget the logo, in case anyone thought that while reading the first part of this like "You gun get punched."

Discovering the mistake I made, I wrote a three paragraph PM to the admin I believed to had banned me explaining myself. However, he instantly banned the account for "Attempting to circumvent ban." I never intended to post with it. I only made it to straighten out the situation. Later on, I spoke to the head of the board, who spoke to the admin. He said I had been warned before and continued to do such things.

The point: I have made similar mistakes on this board. For them, I would be banned for two weeks and still be able to at the very least view the forums. Badspot justifiably hates me, but despite everything he still treats people civilly. On this other board, I could only find one person that uses an instant messenger. This is why I add so many people on them -  in this situation, I can no longer speak to a good amount of people I was friends. In fact, I can't even see them talk. It's simply not right.

nb4 stick it in her pooper
jam it in his pisser

And d'awww...
We all <3 u too!
that's why you will NEVER LEAVE. <3