Author Topic: JEHOVAH_WITNESSES.MPEG (aka another religion thread)  (Read 1626 times)

Quote
You know who else liked bikes? Riddler.
WAY TO GO MOM, CONDONING Riddler.
I DON'T THINK JEHOVAH WOULD LIKE THAT VERY MUCH.
SATAN WOULD THOUGH.

Pixar has really gone to stuff ever since Steve died :(

Quote
Satan seems like a pretty cool guy.
He condones childhood imagination, magic and if this video is correct he also collects anime figurines.
from utube comments

stupidest video i ever saw in my life

i hope the people who made it are making it as a parody

i hope the people who made it are making it as a parody
SPARLOG THE WARRIOR WIZARD DOESN'T forget AROUND

I wonder what she would do if she caught him masturbating

Wait wait wait.
Jehovah is God, right?
And weren't there some pretty loving magical dudes in the bible
Like Elijah.
And Jesus.
And Moses.

So wouldn't that make the point of magic being bad kinda null or something?

All I know about Jehovah witnesses is that when they come to my door I ignore it.

lets go ride bikes!

Yaaaay!
(Pan up to sky with happy birds flying)


All I know about Jehovah witnesses is that when they come to my door I ignore it.
Idk about you but I hide like it's the freaking Schutzstaffel.


Sparlok the Warrior-Wizard is a loving BAMF.
Jehovah just doesn't like him because he fears him.