Author Topic: NCO: official thread - We will conform you and you will be complacent  (Read 3318 times)

that is out if the question you must cease this ungood train of thought 
I apologize, I was speaking out of place.

You are much more good than i could ever good and               

Only if it is Tuna
fapping into a cup filled with fanta proves your love for Chris Chan
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:26:40 AM by Axolotl2 »

there is no love only BaW loves you and the minilove


Conform alteration CONFORM AND BE DOCILE!   
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:36:55 PM by Black and White »

You will never turn me into a safezoner!
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

I'm on no-soda october and im sticking by it fu

Gonna fap and drink some soda

I'm on no-soda october and im sticking by it fu

we said we could help


your 8 oz of carbonated carbonation should be in the ration dispersal tube