Author Topic: EVGA Frag Fest - Play for a chance to win a custom gaming PC and more!  (Read 1146 times)

Quote from: EVGA Website
Do you want a chance to Win a great prize just for playing the games you love? If so then just Sign up any time after October 5th, then play on any of our game servers at any time between October 15th and October 31st to qualify. Sign up is free and easy for any who wish to participate. Official gaming will begin on October 15th at 4PM Pacific and continue until October 31st, 11:59 PM Pacific. Anyone who signs up and plays any length of time during this time frame will be eligible to win a prize.

This is not a competition or tournament. We just want our community to have a great time gaming with other members and have a chance to win some great prizes!

Registration and signups start October 5th, 2012.  Game play will begin on October 15th at 4:00PM Pacific and continue until October 31st at 11:59PM Pacific.

Requirements to participate: 

1. You are at least seventeen (17) years of age or older (and have your parent/legal guardian's permission to enter should you be a minor in your state of residence).
2. You are a registered EVGA User (registration is free through EVGA website).
3. You have a stable online connection
4. You have one of the Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 1, Left 4 Dead 2, Battlefield 3 or Counter Strike: Global Offensive games

By participating in the event, participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and regulations and the decisions of the sponsors are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this event. 

(a) ONE entry per person on the date of the event.
(b) No profane language or rude behavior on any VOIP or chat used
(c) Prize Levels :
   Level 1 : Anyone who plays any length of time is qualified to win in this prize level
   Level 2 : Anyone who plays for at least One (1) hour is qualified to win in this prize level
   Level 3 : Anyone who plays for at least Two (2) hours is qualified to win in this prize level
(d) The gaming event rules are subject to change at any time. If any changes to the rules occur, you will be notified through the event page on EVGA’s website and EVGA forum Post
(e) This is not a competition or tournament
(f) Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon number of eligible entries received at the time of the random drawing. Winners will be selected and posted to the EVGA website by November 5th, 2012 at 12:00PM (Pacific). All decisions are final and binding.

All winners must email webmaster@evga.com by 11/19/12 to claim their prize. Be sure your EVGA profile is up to date with the correct mailing address.

Prize list and how to sign up is listed on the EVGA website at www.evga.com/articles/00710/
jesus christ they're practically giving stuff away
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 02:25:39 PM by KoopaScooper »

awesome. those are some sweet prizes just for playing

bump
it's been open to win free stuff

So is this like a raffle/sweepstakes?

loving SIGNED UP
GOD DAMN IT NEED A NEW RIG. MAYBE CHRISTMAS WONT BE SO BAD AFTERALL HAHA.

no, it's a gaming contest.

yeah pretty much
you have to play on their servers to get in it

playing BF3 on their servers :D

jesus christ they're practically giving stuff away
That's what a competition is.

That's what a competition is.
it isn't competition, it's a literal raffal, like a super eight lottery. you're picked randomly in a select group depending on how much you'vep layed, later today if the server are even population on TF2, i'll play quite a lot, if not, i'll just idle there.

Wow they only have 3 bf3 servers, and one of them has a limit of 8 players. How lame.

most of the time the L4D servers are full but i manage to slip in
i'd imagine you could do the same with BF3

most of the time the L4D servers are full but i manage to slip in
i'd imagine you could do the same with BF3
I sat in the unmoving queue for like 10 minutes. I tried going on CS:GO but for some reason it wouldn't display anything, I could hear the noise when I moved my mouse over one of the main menu options but the whole screen was black. I'll try l4d/2 i guess.

They announced the winners today.