Author Topic: So, I had a strange dream last night.  (Read 2584 times)

how many keys was it worth?

I had a dream where only intelligent people could be famous

IT WAS HORRIBLE

I had a dream where only intelligent people could be famous

IT WAS HORRIBLE
Seems great to me.

So I had another odd dream.
I was in a familiar looking mall, seeing things through the perspective of somebody else. He was trying to find a certain product in a clothing/jewelry store, then got into an argument with mall security. The perspective switched to mine, with the mall security force now aggressive with me for some reason. I starting to run from a group of officers approaching me, when I heard that lethal force was now allowed. The cops began shooting at me, and security gates in completely random locations starting closing to force me onto different routes. After some running, I hid in somebody's shopping cart. The person entered an arcade where I saw some very familiar commercials for stuff that was going to come to the arcade. I left the shopping cart after the security force started to calm down, and met a very shady looking magician. She was apparently in the know with some big information about who did what, and in a Fallout 3 styled message window, I asked her about who was behind biochemicals. She began to explain before the security force found me again. It went back to more jumping over/diving under closing barriers before I was forced to go to a screen door with a dog in front of it. I expected the door to be locked, but it wasn't. Inside were two identical looking dogs who greeted the dog who was waiting outside. I locked the door, put on an oversized headset, and prepared to walk down a long dim-lit hallway before I woke up.

I had another dream recently where I was part of the Riddler Youth and was talking about our uniforms and suddenly there was an explosion and woke up.

what does this mean

I had another dream recently where I was part of the Riddler Youth and was talking about our uniforms and suddenly there was an explosion and woke up.

what does this mean

"IT'S A VISION INTO YOUR PAST LIFE, MAAAN!"

a eventful dream
I had a dream like that, I was walking down a park, got stung by bee. DA END

Is it bad if I DON'T have wet dreams?