Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Bravely Default or More Pokemon Bank?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
4
[
5
]
Author
Topic: Bravely Default or More Pokemon Bank? (Read 3800 times)
Swampivorous
February 16, 2014, 09:27:47 PM
Quote from: Gravityhead on February 16, 2014, 09:23:29 PM
why?
I got both as a Christmas gift.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Swampivorous
February 17, 2014, 06:28:08 AM
Quote from: TheKid on February 16, 2014, 09:25:11 PM
this so
hard
edit: i have no idea what bravely default is but get it
hue
OT: Sounds like I should.
Besides, I have an extra $20, cash to get another eShop card if I want to extend the forget out of my Pokemon Bank Time.
ResonKinetic
February 17, 2014, 01:44:05 PM
Quote from: Niff on February 16, 2014, 07:24:35 PM
The demo was spetacular
The demo was horrible and in no way represents the full game.
Check it.
Swampivorous
February 17, 2014, 02:40:11 PM
Doesn't matter anyway; I got BD anyway.
Locking.
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
4
[
5
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Bravely Default or More Pokemon Bank?