Author Topic: Bravely Default or More Pokemon Bank?  (Read 3832 times)

now spend the remaining $13.09 on pokemon pr0nz
no art style series, bitch

no art style series, bitch
If you see his previous account then you'll see why I said that


If you see his previous account then you'll see why I said that
I told you.
I have 134iN47i0N

no art style series, bitch
This is for Steam.

I still got $50 for eShop.  Cool your richard.

EDIT:  I have made my choice:  AudioSurf.  I saw it had controller support...and well that would make use of MotionInJoy.  And now only $0.90 remains.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 03:58:44 PM by Swampivorous »

Do you either have a 3ds, wii, wiiu

I got a 3DS XL.  It was a gift for Christmas.  It came along with Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, New Super Mario 2, Pokemon X and Y.

Time to download 15 Gigabytes.

BRB lovey party/shower
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 04:15:30 PM by Swampivorous »

You got 50 bucks on Steam? loving gift me something bro!


Just kidding, go buy Starbound or something... Wait till DayZ is out of its Alpha stages and it's on sale. I wouldn't recommend it yet.

blocks that matter
fez
i don't know

I think that is far enough...
Locking.


Nvm.  Should I get more Pokemon Bank or just Bravely Default?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 06:51:08 PM by Swampivorous »

just Bravely Default?

Just Bravely Default. It is literally (and I mean loving literally) the best RPG I've played in my life. It is worth every penny and then some.

Just Bravely Default. It is literally (and I mean loving literally) the best RPG I've played in my life. It is worth every penny and then some.
The demo was spetacular

Bravely Default!
I've been addicted since the day it came out. :p

Can I ask, what is Bravely Default about?


why?
this so hard

edit: i have no idea what bravely default is but get it
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 09:29:05 PM by TheKid »