Author Topic: Blockland error  (Read 927 times)

Well, hello there, I need some help, i've been trying to play Blockland all day and I get this error when I connect to a server: (fxDTSBrickData: Couldn't load shape ¨Add-ons/Brick_Window_Prints/4x5x2Window.dts)
Any idea of what this means?
Already tryied reinstalling Blockland

Join a server that fails to load with this error, close Blockland, and post your console.log.

It means to play on this one specific server, you have to download brick_window_prints.

It means to play on this one specific server, you have to download brick_window_prints.
As far as he's told me, it happens everywhere.

As far as he's told me, it happens everywhere.
Then he should try removing cache.db as something is loading wrong.

I dont have a console.log, its interiors aren't what i think we're looking for

Oops, it really is a console.log :D

Try to delete the map:
my-documents\Blockland\Add-ons\Brick_Window_Prints

Not the .zip file (although you may), but the real folder.

Try to delete the map:
my-documents\Blockland\Add-ons\Brick_Window_Prints

Not the .zip file (although you may), but the real folder.
......there should not be a folder. Are you telling me you're unzipping the add-ons?

......there should not be a folder. Are you telling me you're unzipping the add-ons?
No, but there should be a folder if he downloaded it while loading on someone else's server.
Or is Blockland downloading zip files now?

No, but there should be a folder if he downloaded it while loading on someone else's server.

It's okay, you haven't been here in a while. Blockland places everything it downloads from servers in cache.db now.

OP, please delete your cache.db file and then try again.

You can delete all those folders. They are no longer being used at all. Since a few years.