Author Topic: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Augment your Pre-Order  (Read 1739 times)

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!
said no one ever

how hard is it to not forget up a game release

We live in a day and age where we not only have pre-order bonuses, day one dlc and more, but now we have pre-order dlc. That's right. Pre-order DLC.

God is dead, and we killed him

They do this because it's profitable

People complain every time, but they still buy it.

They do this because it's profitable

People complain every time, but they still buy it.
This.
The general population of people are absolutely handicapped. This kind of "pre-order DLC" bullcrap is the result of such handicapation.

Taking advantage of other people's ignorance is what makes companies extra money. And big businesses like Eidos, Blizzard and EA know this by heart and do their business by this philosophy. That's why those of us who are smarter than the average joe know these companies to be so crappy.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 03:28:49 PM by Planr »

And big businesses like Eidos, Blizzard and EA know this by heart and do their business by this philosophy.
EA is definitely bad, but I haven't had any issues with blizzard and I'm not familiar with Eidos

EA is definitely bad, but I haven't had any issues with blizzard and I'm not familiar with Eidos
Eidos Montreal is the Deus Ex dev. :P

Taking advantage of other people's ignorance is what makes companies extra money. And big businesses like Eidos, Blizzard and EA know this by heart and do their business by this philosophy. That's why those of us who are smarter than the average joe know these companies to be so crappy.

Eidos Montreal is the Deus Ex dev. :P

Devs =/= publisher. Publishers make these kinds of promos and deals, not the devs. You can probably blame Square Enix for this.

We live in a day and age where we not only have pre-order bonuses, day one dlc and more, but now we have pre-order dlc. That's right. Pre-order DLC.

God is dead, and we killed him
They murdered RNG? THE HEATHANS!

Devs =/= publisher. Publishers make these kinds of promos and deals, not the devs. You can probably blame Square Enix for this.
The developer is still complicit in implementing all of it. I'm sure the management of Eidos isn't fully the victim in this decision.