Author Topic: General Nick's NWB Application :D  (Read 809 times)

It's a pretty nice and basic build but it's probably going to be a no from what I have seen from past apps

Id have to say no.
Its good... but simple.

:(

It's a pretty nice and basic build but it's probably going to be a no from what I have seen from past apps
Past apps as in other people's apps? Because I've really never posted any apps on the forums, I only MSN them to the leaders.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:08:43 PM by Gen. Nick »

Lol, made a public town in RTB isles before, got bored, made a bridge around the mountain(all the way around, on the water), from the beach to the opposite corner.

It's close to being a yes for me, but sorry, it's just not 'there".  No.

It's close to being a yes for me, but sorry, it's just not 'there".  No.
"there"?

Any suggestions at least? :(

:(
Past apps as in other people's apps? Because I've really never posted any apps on the forums, I only MSN them to the leaders.

other memebrs

Any suggestions at least? :(

a little more to exterior, more detailed inside, wallpaper

I am going to say no on this.
It could use some better windows and exterior walls. Also it would be better if the interior walls were different from the exterior ones. It would be great if you could make it bigger and less boxy and add those changes.

I really like this but if i was in NWB i'd say no.

I'm going to go ahead and not restrict this onto a 32x32 plate and instead use just as much space as needed, make double walls for wallpaper and such, and double layered windows (so it won't look nice outside but stuff inside). I was really hoping this would get me in :(