Author Topic: Uxie  (Read 2238 times)

Tree face D;

Oh that's it I'ma report you and drama you and ban you from my server!

Tree D;

Dude, you can't take a joke? Anyways, Dfm, stop this nonsence. There was no reason to put me in drama if you were even worse than me. Everyone, you should have seen how many insults he game more than me. Yes, I did say he was a toddler and he was still in dypers, but he insulted me that I was very young.

Dude, you can't take a joke? Anyways, Dfm, stop this nonsence. There was no reason to put me in drama if you were even worse than me. Everyone, you should have seen how many insults he game more than me. Yes, I did say he was a toddler and he was still in dypers, but he insulted me that I was very young.
Dfmachir is friend. Ultima protect friend. >:(
* Ultima uses Defense Curl *

Why not just ignore each other for a while and play Blockland normally. If ou see someone you don't like, leave that server. Problem solved.

Why not just ignore each other for a while and play Blockland normally. If you see someone you don't like, leave that server. Problem solved.

This

Dfmachir is friend. Ultima protect friend. >:(
* Ultima uses Defense Curl *
* Tyler66 uses Belch * I feel alot better.

Why not just ignore each other for a while and play Blockland normally. If ou see someone you don't like, leave that server. Problem solved.
That is what I was trying to do. But he started chat spamming, disconnecting and reconnecting while cussing, and threatening me.

Except you don't live there, silly
sssshhhhhh, you'll ruin it for me

Dude, you can't take a joke?

Yes, but you obviously can't detect one.

Regulith, did I ever tell you how much I love you? NO HOMO