Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 191196 times)

Look kids, I actually did something today...

Now, if only you can see the lights from far away :P

That's a big loving clock tower.

Moar "Bright" light?

« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 06:51:16 AM by Azazel »

Build is looking good. Almost making me want to play BL again.

As the server was restarted last night, you'll find that your bricks might have changed ownership. The ownership system seems to be a bid dodgy. Some of Geek's scaffolding, which was placed on Amy's sidewalk, is now Amy's bricks. The ownership seems to save by baseplate.

My back was quite soar after all that bending in a unified fashion.

Az, after we finish with the City, maybe we can take a little break. Possibly have a [C] Fortwars! Server or something. I've really been craving a fortwars server lately and I think it's a good idea. If you're up for it, download this map.

http://www.returntoblockland.com/archive/BuildLand4.zip

Edit: Devastator and I have an unfair advantage already because I chose that map for two reasons.

1. It's great for a fortwars
2. Last night, Dev and I built a base there. It's pretty cool and relatively small; so don't worry.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 05:12:50 AM by Soviet »

Sounds like a plan, Drake. I love fortwars.

In case you were wondering why my building isn't that shabby yet, is because I'm planning to add the grime and imperfections on the finished structure.

In case you were wondering why my building isn't that shabby yet, is because I'm planning to add the grime and imperfections on the finished structure.

That's what I was expecting, hehe. Wouldn't look too bad with some rubble, trash and dumpsters inside. :)

That's what I was expecting, hehe. Wouldn't look too bad with some rubble, trash and dumpsters inside. :)
But there will be tenants on the above floors, not even the poor should have to deal with that

Once the brickcount just gets out of hand, we should consider clearing everything that isn't included in the build. Except the temple of calcium and fiber, it stands for an important, specific purpose.