Author Topic: Blockland Clan Manager (v1) - By Darklight and McTwist  (Read 16491 times)

It could use some more features.

Wait, for the ClanMod folder, is it supposed to be made by its self, or do you have to make it?

It could use some more features.

He's currently adding a rank system, and event restrictions depending upon rank. + A blacklist system for v2. Just post any suggestions on this topic.

He's currently adding a rank system, and event restrictions depending upon rank. + A blacklist system for v2. Just post any suggestions on this topic.
Put it all in a GUI so its easier to use.

Put it all in a GUI so its easier to use.
It is. The RTB pref gui.

In the old craftsmen clan server thingy, we had a lockdown and build locking thing, where you could make building /joining server clan only.

What's that, I'm confused...
Download RTB, then goto the server control gui (Bind it). Go under the preferences tab. And It should be in its own category there.

Download RTB, then goto the server control gui (Bind it). Go under the preferences tab. And It should be in its own category there.
Oh right, had a brain fart >.>

great , amazing , super ! Im waiting to get home but i watched the text. lets see ! frist time 8/10 more later. Make more these ! ! ! :D

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 11:39:38 AM by Mocha Furrier »

I'm assuming this is pretty different from what I'll be developing. I'm working on more of a literal overall manager that interfaces with other parts of RTB to allow add-ons submitted by clans, add-ons that are clan-only and for you to maintain a list of members and their customisable ranks. This seems to be more of a server-to-server solution.

Either way I think it'd be quite confusing to be providing this from our downloads system while also having our own "Clan Manager" and that's why you probably won't find it on RTB.

great , amazing , super ! Im waiting to get home but i watched the text. lets see ! frist time 8/10 more later. Make more these ! ! ! :D

By JDR = John D. RockerDuck (sorry for my old name mocha)