Author Topic: The Baltimore Police  (Read 2602 times)

Are those rambunctious rapscallions riding their wheelboards again in our delightful neighborhood? Truly disgraceful!

*sips tea*

he was totally about to say at the end "if i find myself on youtube..."

but wow, i thought this was going to be some kid whining about how cops are doing their jobs but that cop went way too far. maybe i just didn't hear what the kid was saying, but he didn't abuse the cop at all, all he did was call him "dude", if i was that kid i'd probably press charges.

I would have back talked so bad. He can't do anything unless you threaten him, you have the right to speak.

I love that cop.

edit:
the kids weren't allowed to skate there, the cop obviously told them before, but they continued to do it.

i would smack that kid too if he were being that lippy with me.

DUDE, MAN DONT TAKE MY SKATEBOARD DUDE
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 04:00:02 AM by Illidan »

I love that cop.

edit:
the kids weren't allowed to skate there, the cop obviously told them before, but they continued to do it.

i would smack that kid too if he were being that lippy with me.

DUDE, MAN DONT TAKE MY SKATEBOARD DUDE

just because you're a police officer doesn't give you the right to hit kids because they were skating somewhere they weren't allowed to, gee, anything but that. the kids were leaving, and the cop took the skateboard anyway, since when is protesting to your belongings being taken for no reason being "lippy"?

Lmao, I bet that fatty thing that calls himself a cop wouldn't mouth off like that to anyone half his size.  Poor kids lol.

just because you're a police officer doesn't give you the right to hit kids because they were skating somewhere they weren't allowed to
Maybe not hit them, but look at the bold.

Also, those comments are a special kind of stupid.
i woulda fukkin knocked dat pusillanimous individual ass cop out for touchin me
i would of sued that cop if that happened to me but im bigger than that kid so i don't think he could take me down with one hand maybe his fat gut though
This brought up a little anger in me. I wish I can be there to provoke a fight with that fat forget cop, and when he hits me, that's the go to beat his loving head in. It kind of pisses me off that this kind of situation never happened around me.
i would of split his loving head open
I would love to see a youtube video of some punk douchebag trying to attack a cop for doing his job, and then getting loving arrested.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 06:19:16 AM by Qwepir »

Holy crap what an ass. "I can't make fights with adults so I'm going to be tough on this kid, YO KID, I see you standing there, this is a no standing zone"

I don't think he had was in the right to just start shouting at them. I mean, I couldn't tell entirely what they were getting in trouble for, but it didn't look right.
Considering he had him on the ground, was pushing him around trying to take property off of him, that I don't believe should've been taken. Then he just started shouting and bellowing at them for no reason.
And I don't quite know if he's allowed to just shout at them and tell him to sit down, and even insult him.

Personally, whatever they were doing, it didn't look serious at all, and he just looked like a prat. I'm surprised they didn't report him to his police station for verbal abuse and un-needed physical contact, considering they weren't doing anything of harm, as far as I could see. Not to insinuate that something requires to be harmful to be wrong, serious or illegal.

He's also a bit of richard for coming up with insults/comebacks he seemed were smart. I don't know where it sprouted in his mind to ask "Do you act like this for your teacher?" because obviously you wouldn't. Because your teacher wouldn't wrestle you to the ground for a flimsy skateboard, nor would he shout abuse at you.

I don't know all the laws that are in that place, and I don't know the rights that PoliceOfficers have where he is, and I don't even know what the kids were doing in the first place to get him so riled up, but I do know that he went over the top, far beyond what he should have done.
Considering they're only 14 year olds.

The police officers took the correct action. In the wrong way. You can't just send them home and hope that the parents will punish them, though normally it works well in this way. But then, the child's parent might not care.

The correct thing to do there is just take away their skateboards. What are they going to do, cuss at them? And if the teens engage in a fight, they have a right to extract further punishment. However, if the teens left, got new boards, and came back. The officers could just take away them again. The cops will win every time.

However, yelling and beating is not what you want to do.

tl;dr The cops were not doing their job. Which is keeping peace.

I'm back. And all I can say is Baltimore Orioles number one!

assaulting the cop would probably be the worst thing to do in that situation.

assaulting the cop would probably be the worst thing to do in that situation.
Esspecially seeing as they're skinny 14 yr olds, and he's a grown man, who is twice the size of them.
That and it wouldn't end well for you, legally either.