Author Topic: Krystal Clan Application  (Read 2435 times)

Here is a fort I built on my Awesome Fort Wars V2.1 server.

Here are the pics:



















This place uses rendering events, as well as events to control the opening and closing of the door in the front. The Hunger mod is used, so I'm able to make the burgers and water add food to your hunger score. The healing room uses healing events and The medicine cabinet is used, except I changed the sound used when opening, and added a closing sound. The bots are programed to attack when attacked.

Please rate x/10

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 01:02:51 AM by Krystal »

Visit my server now then.

WhatisthisIdon'teven

WhatisthisIdon'teven
what?

If you're applying to structure then I say no

I can build something different for structure.

WhatisthisIdon'teven





Anywho, im not a member so I don't even know if anyone will care if I say that this won't get you into events or structure. The build looks like box spam, and from what I can see, the events look like a "OnActivate>Client>You eat the burger!" or "OnActivate>Self>Disappear> 15". So like I said, the chances of this getting you in are slim.

I vote no. But don't listen to me, I'm not allowed to vote. I simply pretend to vote for my own self esteem.

Anywho, im not a member so I don't even know if anyone will care if I say that this won't get you into events or structure. The build looks like box spam, and from what I can see, the events look like a "OnActivate>Client>You eat the burger!" or "OnActivate>Self>Disappear> 15". So like I said, the chances of this getting you in are slim.

well your not a member, so I don't need your opinion

well your not a member, so I don't need your opinion
Anywho, im not a member
Constructive criticism dude. You will probably get a lot of it for this build

well your not a member, so I don't need your opinion

I vote no.

Besides, I would take his opinion regardless, if he has any constructive criticism to offer.

Double Toast!

I could easily event those bots and what not.

Why wouldn't you just edit you post. You just wanted to say "double toast" didn't you?

WhatisthisIdon'teven
You're a douche.

On-topic: Eh, it needs some work. From the top view it looks extremely empty, you should try filling that in. I would also try to use more colors on the exterior of the base.

Frankly, it's pretty awful. As to the events, they sure don't sound too complex. Try giving your build some more shape instead of a bunch of grey boxes. Windows, a tower, whatever, anything would be better than what you've got.

It....it....well.....it has color :U

Why wouldn't you just edit you post. You just wanted to say "double toast" didn't you?
hypocrite much? you could've edited yours :o
that and also, the build isn't all that great, needs more detail