Author Topic: UGH. Have to clean space on Xbox360...  (Read 1770 times)

Fallout 3 saves eat our space. Most of them are for the same character but there are tons and tons of smaller characters by different profiles. I can't just massively delete the whole damn folder of saves because that'd delete the DLC (I hate redownloading) and everyone's saves.

I'm considering getting everyone that cares about their saves to move their best, most recent ones to the MU, but I doubt anybody will actually listen, so I'll end up deleting everything and getting yelled at by anyone else who plays the game.

Plus what makes this worse is my sudden spark of interest in the game. I don't want to delete my saves when I was just about to start using them, so I can't mass delete there too.

If I went in and singularly deleted every save, it'd take me an hour.

Fallout 3 takes up a stuff load of memory.. I use to use the save trick, were if you fall and save right before you live when you reload.. So I have a lot.

Fallout 3 takes up a stuff load of memory.. I use to use the save trick, were if you fall and save right before you live when you reload.. So I have a lot.

I'm not one to jump off cliffs.

Fallout 3 is a bitch to play. DLC takes up over 300 mb each, and we have all of it, so thats about 2g there.

Plus my saves take up another 2g and I can't even delete them fast enough.

Fallout 3 is a bitch to play. DLC takes up over 300 mb each, and we have all of it, so thats about 2g there.

I lost my footing :(
And fallout 3 for me takes up like 12 GB.. or 900mb.. It depends, I don't think I deleted the game off my hard drive..

Lol i wouldn't know because i have on pc :3

pcgamingmasterrace.png

pcgamingmasterrace.png
My PC can do almost every game without the amount of lag Fallout 3 causes.

120GB Xbox HD ftw :P

pcgamingmasterrace.png

I'm not buying a game I already own again.

If I didn't have Fallout 3 on Xbox you better believe I'd have it on PC.

Alright, so far tonight I cleared a 1.7GB out of our 20GB(?) drive.

It's those damn space monkeys.

It's those damn space monkeys.

Damn those space monkeys.

120GB Xbox Elite ftw :D