Author Topic: Pirates Online  (Read 18800 times)

How the forget did I get on Legassa.


How the forget did I get on Legassa.
that happens all the friggin time

Wow.
We ended up sinking the last EITC assault ship, but died in doing so.
Either that or someone killed a different one at the same time we did.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 08:09:51 PM by Skip »




Uh?
We're at Tortuga in Antik right now.


Comatose went AFK in the jail. :cookieMonster:
Gonna check if my name's been accepted yet, then I'll be outside the Faithful Bride.
It hasn't. Still Buccaneer.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 08:14:32 PM by Skip »

Thanks for letting me die, Comatose.
I'm done playing this with you, you go AFK without warning, even during a fight.
Unless someone else who will actually help me is there, too.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 08:31:54 PM by Skip »

Sord wants join this :o


Sorry, Skip. It will NEVER happen again.

Clearly, since you're not even online. :|