Author Topic: Pirates Online  (Read 18810 times)

hay guiz
I figured out my unbearable lag problem

I keep running out of friggin vram

lol VRAM.
(Yes, I know what that is.)

lol VRAM.
(Yes, I know what that is.)
i have 64 mb

So I am only to play smooth-ish for about half an hour.



ive figured it out
computer intense browser based games = 30 minutes
oblivion = 4 hours >.>
gta sa = as long as i feel like
everything else = forever


I doubt it.
ok then
everything else = how long i want it

MMOs have a 30 minute limit, because i just go through playing earth eternal, and it started lagging shortly after i finished a quest

I'm gonna join the rave of pirateness.
I'll brb if I finish the DL tonight.

Clearly, since you're not even online. :|

I'll be on later, I'm taking a break.

Lol, browser based.
Making my pirate now

Lol, browser based.
Opens in a game window after you make your character.

Add me please...
My username is Nathaniel Dockhogge.  :cookieMonster:

You have to meet each other in-game. :|

BEARDY MCBEARD
BASED ON THE SIZE OF HIS BEARD